Choosing the Right Commercial LED Lighting

Moderators: Dante, Sarah

Post Reply
geyisis
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Apr 06, 2026 1:12 pm

Choosing the Right Commercial LED Lighting

Post by geyisis »

Hello everyone.

I’m planning to upgrade the lighting in a commercial building and would like some advice from others who have gone through a similar project. I’m looking for commercial LED lighting that provides good brightness without using too much energy, while also being reliable enough for long working hours.

I’m comparing different fixture types, including LED panels, linear lights, and high-bay fixtures, but I’m unsure which options would be most suitable for different areas. While researching, I also came across Texas Lit and would like to know if anyone has experience with their lighting products.

What should I look for when comparing quality, efficiency, installation, and long-term maintenance costs?
geyisis
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Apr 06, 2026 1:12 pm

Re: Choosing the Right Commercial LED Lighting

Post by geyisis »

geyisis wrote: ↑Sun Oct 04, 2026 11:12 pm Hello everyone.

I’m planning to upgrade the lighting in a commercial building and would like some advice from others who have gone through a similar project. I’m looking for commercial LED lighting that provides good brightness without using too much energy, while also being reliable enough for long working hours.

I’m comparing different fixture types, including LED panels, linear lights, and high-bay fixtures, but I’m unsure which options would be most suitable for different areas. While researching, I also came across Texas Lit and would like to know if anyone has experience with their lighting products.

What should I look for when comparing quality, efficiency, installation, and long-term maintenance costs?
thanks in advance for any help
Post Reply